Friday 21 September 2012

Tips for school (A-levels) #5: Talk to your teachers

Hello Muggles,

as it is friday again it's time for the fifth school tip I can give you. :) To be honest I almost forgot about it BUT here it is - a little later than usual. ;)

I would appreciate a feedback-comment in the comment section down below and if you like this tip OR the others I made (which you can click on at the end of the post) OR anything else on my blog you can follow me by clicking "Join this site" at the right. :) :)


5) Talk to your teachers!

-> Now, we all know that many teachers are strange. I don't know why this happens (maybe they all get something like a brainwash in university that makes them act less human) but fact is that they are teachers and they learned this job just to help you! If they started for the right reasons they should have known that their main task in school is helping pupils / students and maybe you have to remember them a little. ;)  
Nevertheless, I think that it is important to talk to your teachers a lot. Firstly, because they see that you're interested in what is going on in school or your particular subject and secondly, because they often are willing to help you get better. Even when your marks are fine they can wake a little more motivation in you so you want to reach more - which sometimes can be a great feeling! 
I hope you understand the idea behind this. ;)
Are there any funny teacher stories you know? Let us all know by writing it down in the comment section! :D


I hope you had some fun and found it helpful! 

Have a nice day and see you next time,
Hermione

No comments:

Post a Comment