Tuesday 25 September 2012

"10 Day You Challenge" - Two Songs

Hello Muggles,



so this is the second to last "10 Day You Challenge" entry and today it's all about ...


Two Songs



 
1) ...baby one more time

 Oh yeah, you probably think of me as mental right now BUT here's the little background story:
"Baby One More Time" by Ms Britney Spears has been the first song / CD I ever bought in my life! :) I remember that I heard in in the radio after a family trip in the zoo (I was about 7/8 years old) and I looooved it. After seeing it in TV I freaked out and then became obsessed with Britney Spears. I thought she was the most beautiful and awesome person in the world... yeah. :') So, when I saw her CD in our nearby supermarket (which was a Wal*Mart back then, just for your information xD) I ran home and asked my Dad to give me money so I can buy it and this is the story how I bought my first CD ever - my Dad, who is mainly into Queen, Yes and all this "older" Rock stuff probably wasn't that excited about his daughter's first CD being Britney Spears but it could have been worse, right? :D


2) Anemoi


I chose "Anemoi" by the icelandic band Agent Fresco to be my second song because it simply is the most played track on my iTunes. :) 
I love the song and the band and I'm glad that I decided to go to their concert in June although I was stuck in the most horrible moving stress.


Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Tomorrow is the big final of the "10 Day You Challenge"... which isn't that spectacular because all you will see is my face. xD


See you next time,
Hermione


Comments are well appreciated - as always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment