Monday 24 September 2012

"10 Day You Challenge" - Three Films

Hello Muggles,

today it's time for another part of the "10 Day You Challenge":


Three films:


1) Grave of the Fireflies


"Grave of the Fireflies" was the first film I watched that really made me cry. When little Setsuko puts buttons into her mouth thinking they were candy (and because I don't want to spoiler, I won't talk about what happens after that) just made me cry SO hard! I felt confused and sad.
It is just an excellent movie.
 Aaand it's representative for all Animes and especially Studio Ghibli films, which I looooove! *.* My favourites are: My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo

 
2) The little Mermaid


It was so hard to choose one Disney film because I love so many of them (my fav's beside The little Mermaid are: Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled...).
What else is there to say?


3) Emma

   
Since the last two or three months I'm obsessed with Jane Austen and the Bronte Sisters' work and the most fun I had watching "Emma". This won't be an all time favourite of me but I just like it at the moment, so I included it. :)

***

Although I always answer the question "What's your favourite film?" with "Harry Potter" I chose to not put in on the list because I don't really like the actual films but it's much more an emotional thing because I love the books, characters and the story in general so much. Unfortunately I don't think they made a big deal out of it and I was extremely disappointed with part 7 (1+2) because even J.K. Rowling said that they are close to the books... uhm, no? -.-


Well, the challenge is almost over - I hope you enjoyed it so far and I hopefully "see" you tomorrow when it's about two songs. ;)

Leave a comment telling me your top three films if you'd like to - it would make me happy. :)

See you next time,
Hermione 

2 comments:

  1. I've not seen any of these! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't seen The little Mermaid?? Shame on you, Hayley, shame on you!

      .... xD

      xx

      Delete