Saturday 22 September 2012

"10 Day You Challenge" - Five Foods

Hello Muggles,

today it's all about food! :)

***

 ***


Five Foods


1) Salad

Picture by wikimedia.org
 
2) Pizza
 
Picture by istockimg.com
 
3) Vegetable lasagna
 
Picture by veggiegrettie.wordpress.com
 
4) German bread and rolls
 
Picture by br-online.de
 
5) Cake :')
 
Picture by audreycooks.com
 

As you can see I'm a very healthy eater. :')  Although I might eat too many sweets I still have a loooot of fruits and vegetables every day - so I think that's fine especially because I'm one of those hatred people, who don't gain weight. :'D
 
If you haven't read my past five "Ten Day You Challenge" posts than you can still check them out. ;)
 
I would appreciate a little comment and maybe you want to write about your favourite food in the comment section down below. :)
 
Have a nice day and see you next time,
Hermione 
 
 

1 comment: