Monday 13 August 2012

Little Update...

Hello Muggles,

I just wanted to concentrate your attention to the new bar up there. 
It not only contains a "About Me"-section but also a personal wishlist, my favourite Blogger and Youtube and some ways how to contact me (i.e. E-Mail address, Twitter...).

I also would like you to leave me a comment saying what you would like to see / read on my Blog. Any suggestions or wishes? 

I will visit "gamescom" (which is a trade fair about computer and video games) on Thursday, so I will definitely write something about that and show some pictures. I know that most of you probably are not that interested into this kind of stuff but I always find it super interesting and I would go there even if I wasn't interested in games at all!

Next week I will do a blog post about school (including some tips) because it's the end of summer holiday where I live next week, so I thought it would be nice to do the post at start of school.

Okay, that's it for today. 
Please leave a comment or follow me if you don't have already - I would really appreciate it! :)

See you next time,
Hermione


No comments:

Post a Comment