Monday 6 August 2012

Late Sunday Favourite(s) #3

Hey everyone,

as I'm all into my upcoming University experiences I totally forgot to do my Sunday Favourite(s) yesterday. :')

Nevertheless, for this week it is the Catrice Colour Infusion Longlasting Lipstain in the shade 020 Rose Wood Avenue


Catrice Colour Infusion Longlasting Lipstain - 020 Rose Wood Avenue


The packaging has a darker shade of an antique / dusky pink with some purple undertones - unfortunately it seems quite orangy-red on the picture. :/  Anyway on the lips it becomes this very pretty reddish colour, so that it actually looks like my natural lip colour but better, which I love. And because it is a stain you can do several coats and it becomes even more red, so that you can do a very nice red lip with the stain. I'm a little upset that it doesn't have the packaging colour on the lips though. I actually thought that I have enough red lip products already. ;)
The packaging itself is quite simple but I like it. 

By the way: If you don't like sweet scents and flavours in a lip product, I wouldn't recommend it to you because it is very sweet and almost a little sticky on the lips.

Before I forget: The Lipstain was only 3,95 Euro, which is a bargain. In Germany you can get in a drugstore called "dm".

I think that's it. If you have any questions or anything else to say leave a comment down below! :)

See you next time,
Hermione

(Catrice products are available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Croatia, Spain and Portugal.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment