Tuesday 31 July 2012

Visited the Library...

Hey everyone,

I'm totally into English Literature and classical novels at the moment, which is why I went to the library and hoped to find some reading material. I've already been there last week and got two audio books ("Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte and "Lady Susan" by Jane Austen).

Unfortunately the library in my town is not that big and they don't have many english books. :(  But this is what I got yesterday:


Sorry about the light. I'm quite a lousy photographer and the camera I use at the moment is probably not the best one. ;)

As you can see I found "Sense and Sensibilty" by Jane Austen. I actually didn't want to take it with me because the letters are very small and it won't be that nice to read but when I couldn't find any other Jane Austen novel in English I just took it.

The other book ("By a Lady") I found is a collection of extracts of Austen's novels, which is in Englisch and German.

As you can see I got four more Audio Books. There is "Moby Dick" by Herman Melville, "The Picture of Dorian Grey" by Oscar Wilde, "David Copperfield" by Charles Dickens and last but not least "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien, which I already read and only brought for my boyfriend, so he can listen to it when he can't sleep. ;D

This is it for now - just wanted to show you what I'm interested in at the moment and I would love to see what you think about it in the comment section. :)

See you next time,
Hermione

No comments:

Post a Comment