Sunday 22 July 2012

Sunday Favourite

Hey everyone,

today I'd like to present you a "new category" I thought of and it's the "Sunday Favourite(s)". Every Sunday I will show you something I really like and it can be nearly everything (books, films, clothes, make-up, food...). I hope you'll enjoy that. :)

My first Sunday Favourite is Ben & Jerry's "The Vermonster". It's Maple Syrup Ice Cream with Caramelised Pecans and a Caramel Swirl. 


To be honest: I don't like Maple Syrup and I would never go for nutty flavoured Ice Cream but this one is just SO good! ...And this is not good at all because Ben & Jerry's is so expensive in Germany. It's only available at petrol stations and you have to pay 6,49 Euros for 500ml. How is it in other countries? Does anyone know if it's cheaper in America for example? :)

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed The Vermonster... but it was empty too fast. ;)


Tell me what you think about Sunday Favourite(s)... and Ice Cream. ;)

I hope you have a nice day - see you next time.
Hermione

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo i have never tried this flavour but i love ben and jerrys :)

    http://brightershade2107.blogspot.co.uk/

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete