Saturday 21 July 2012

Look what I got today!

Hey everyone,

so today I found something reeeeeally nice in my letterbox. :)




First, I'd like to tell you a tiny little story...
In March 2011 I was on a concert of "The Chariot" - this is not my favourite type of music but my boyfriend and the band he played in that moment were the supporting act. Soooo, the bass player of the Chariot wore this super cool white Shirt with the symbol of Harry Potter's Deathly Hollows on it and from that day on I looked for that shirt SO badly! It was love at first sight. ;)
Last week I found zoella280390 on Youtube and saw that she has the exact same shirt - and as nicely as she is, she posted the link where to buy it in the description box! Good girl, Zoe, good girl! :D

http://orangecircle.spreadshirt.co.uk/deathly-hallows-cosmic-ladies-tshirt-A18722272/customize/color/321

You can get that shirt in different colours and sizes and I got mine in size M and chose the brownish type of colour. On the webside it looks olive, which I absolutely love but in reality it comes in a brownish colour as I said. Nevermind, this looks nice as well. ;)

The symbol has quite a cool pattern, because it looks like the nightsky or a picture from space, which is very pretty I think!

This little shirt made my day and I can overlook the fact that there's no summer at all over here in Germany (in July!)... but only for today. ;)

I hope you like it as much as I do... and I really recommend getting one because I think it's a bargain. I got the Shirt from the UK and it was 14,49 Pounds + 2,00 Pounds for shipping, which is great I think!

Have a nice weekend and see you next time,
Hermione :)

2 comments:

  1. I NEED this tee in my life! Super cool! I love the galaxy print. So cool!
    Love your blog as well :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I will definitely visit your Blog now. :) Love the fact that you're from New Zealand. :)

      Delete